WordPress management, upgrade and content migration services
Upgrading to the latest WordPress has never been easier with TrueCMS. We upgrade your WordPress website to the latest version and migrate all content and media assets.
Professional Managed WordPress Services
TrueCMS works with WordPress for over 6 years. We've built, manage and support a variety of complex and high traffic WordPress websites. TrueCMS is the WordPress service provider you could trust.
We recommend common solutions when they're right for you and innovate to solve new challenges.
WordPress Managed Services F.A.Q.
For all managed WordPress services we offer 48 hours from the moment the WordPress core security patches are available. In some cases WordPress core, plugins and contributed themes are updated automatically overnight.
We offer minimum and maximum monthly retainer applicable to WordPress security and bugfix patches. However, these numbers depend on the complexity of your website - typically the number of community contrib and custom plugins your website has installed. Please contact us to discuss your Wowebsiteweb site complexity.
We only use the best hosting platforms available for WordPress today, in Australia - Platform.sh, AWS and RedyHost are the best examples. We could spin up an AWS or Lightsail instance and provision a high-performance LEMP stack, individually configuring it for you.
Our typical Managed WordPress offering includes:
- WordPress installation,
- WordPress distribution management,
- WordPress core and plugin updates,
- WordPress security management,
- Hosting platform management
- Hosting platform security management (not applicable to SaaS and PaaS)
The Managed Security service will differ based on the hosting platform. For example, SaaS and PaaS platform do not allow active security features. In such platforms, we ensure security by ensuring on-time CMS security patching and secure password management process.
When we manage WordPress CMS in AWS, Lightsail or RedyHost, additional security features are applied on top of CMS security patching and password management:
- WAF to filter out malicious traffic. WAF provides protection against SQL injection, XSS, malware uploading, spam comment submission, Drupal brute force login protection and many other protection types.
- WAF Virtual Just In Time Patching (VJITP) rules, that allows securing Drupal websites against recently announced vulnerabilities. WAF VJITP is handy to protect your website until latest security patches are applied.
- Malware upload scanner protects your website against malicious file upload or inclusion attempts.
- PHP hardening, to ensure dangerous functions and classes are not available.
- Host Intrusion Detection System (HIDS), to monitor intrusion attempts and provide timely notifications and levelled alerts.
- Real-time malware scanner, to identify infected files as soon as they get accessed
- DoS and DDoS protection.
- Daily security scans of your server.